"Return Tickets" - How does it work?
Posted by funny-shaped dice

I've got 1 item in my list that I would like to return.  The FAQ on refunds indicates refunds are supposed to be processed via mail or email.  What is the "Return Tickets" button for then?

I'm hesitant to click the button because I don't want it to return all of my tickets; I'd like to pick the ticket to return.

So...does it return all of the tickets or give you the ability to pick the tickets you want to return, confirm, and submit?

Can anyone comment?

Posted by taralas

You can return an individual ticket. It offers you the option, I believe.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yup you can select the ones you want to return.

Posted by darkmage9999

Where is this button.  I need to swap out like 3 games.  Please help !

Posted by marimaccadmin

As I stated in another thread here somewhere earlier, pre reg closed on Sunday at midnight, so unfortunately, you'll have to wait till we get onsite to refund tickets.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by maijstral2 darkmage9999

darkmage9999 wrote:
Where is this button.  I need to swap out like 3 games.  Please help !

The button doesn't exist anymore, preregistration ended on June 19 and that was the last day you could return tickets.
 Maybe contacting customer service might help, but since they are starting to print and mail badges and tickets I really don't know.

Posted by marimaccadmin

No, customer service is also not able to refund tickets at this point. 

Marian McBine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by steveme

I just looked at my list of events and found that the automated system somehow double-booked 2 events of mine.  There is no way i can be in two places at the same time.   How can i get this resolved?

Posted by marimaccadmin

You cannot get it resolved at this point until we get onsite, unfortunately, as tickets are being printed now.  However, if you have events that are conflicting times, and you think there's an error in the system, you can email [email protected] to have us double check those events to make sure they are set properly to conflict or not conflict.  However, they still can't be refunded until we get onsite.

Marian McBrine
Events Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by steveme

Thank you for the information.   I will send an email to them with more details.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.