Carpooling by the airport hotels
Posted by crusader77

My wife and I had our two friends bail on us this year and now I do have room for two or three people to hitch a ride to and from the con if needed. We are staying at the Hampton inn and suites on Ameriplex by the airport. With taxi and Uber prices being what they are, carpooling would make things cheaper. If your staying nearby and are interested let me know

Posted by kmetzker

I'm staying at the Hilton garden inn, also on ameriplex.  I think the two hotels are very close to each other. Maybe we can work something out.

kathy

Posted by crusader77

Yeah I believe they are in the same lot. I know that Thursday we will be getting there early...probably between 8 and 9 and we will be there late...Not coming back till midnight. Friday probably get there a bit later..but coming back around 9ish. Saturday is a wild card...probably leaving whenever in the morning, but don't have too much planned in the afternoon so no clue really. What's your schedule look like?

Posted by kmetzker

Off the top of my head, I think it's all day long, every day.  I know I have one event, I think Friday, that goes until 1 am.

Posted by crusader77

That's fine, if I have an excuse to stay late at the ICC I will have no problems with that lol. If you are on FB messenger, you can find me and PM me so we can work out details. If not shoot me an email at [email protected]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.