Room Transfers after 6/13
Posted by inazuma99

I know there is a one-night penalty for cancelling a room after 6/13, is there any penalty for transferring a room after that point? 

Posted by [email protected]

no, and I just happen to have a room available if you need it. I have a room reservation available for the Springhill Suites, across from the convention center, 2 double beds, pull out couch, $760 for four nights plus taxes.  I got two rooms reserved and then my friend canceled.  You can call me and I'll give you the info to take this off my hands.  651-276-3487, ask for Rocco

Posted by schra1cm

**Edited Room Found 

Posted by paulstratton

I have King Bed Room for 4 nights at the SPRINGHILL SUITES 601 West Washington Street.  It is connected to Gen Con Convention Center.  My wife could not get the days off in order to go to Gen Con, so I need to give up the room.  If you need a room, please call me at (270) 570-2003.  The room is $760 + $129.20 tax = $889.20 total.  Posted 21 June 2016

Posted by joffrey_89 paulstratton

paulstratton wrote:
I have King Bed Room for 4 nights at the SPRINGHILL SUITES 601 West Washington Street.  It is connected to Gen Con Convention Center.  My wife could not get the days off in order to go to Gen Con, so I need to give up the room.  If you need a room, please call me at (270) 570-2003.  The room is $760 + $129.20 tax = $889.20 total.  Posted 21 June 2016

Do you still have the room Paul? 

Posted by njozwiak

If any of these rooms are available I'm taking this week to see about finding anything closer than I already have.
E-mail me so I can get some details, thanks.

[email protected]

Posted by loki_tbc

I'm doing thurs - sun.  

If you have a room downtown, shoot me an email -- [email protected]

Posted by agwildcat59 njozwiak

njozwiak wrote:
If any of these rooms are available I'm taking this week to see about finding anything closer than I already have.
[email protected]
I have a standard King room to get rid of @ JW MARRIOTT INDIANAPOLIS Check In: Wed, Aug 3, 2016
Check Out: Sun, Aug 7, 2016

Posted by big12cowboys agwildcat59

agwildcat59 wrote:
njozwiak wrote:
[email protected]
I have a standard King room to get rid of @ JW MARRIOTT INDIANAPOLIS Check In: Wed, Aug 3, 2016
Check Out: Sun, Aug 7, 2016
Please contact me if still available at [email protected].  Thank you.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.