Scotty's 2016
Posted by indydav

Happy July 1st Eve Everyone! The countdown is officially on and for Gencon and Scotty's Brewhouse! Get ready for your overload of upcoming news and excitement and for everything that is the Con and Scotty's Brewhouse this year! I will be uploading and sharing with everyone the fun stuff and beginning all week and after the holiday weekend. Paizo is partnering with us again and they have a really fun theme this year! I will leave you with this riddle and see if you all have your thinking caps on? The menu and beer logo for this year will feature "Love" and for this "Craft" we all enjoy! Happy Fourth All and stay tuned...

Indydav :)

Posted by alans

Ah, ah, ah, wait, it's on the tip of my tentacle, what could you possibly be referring to?
:)

Posted by aldctjoc

Ummm.... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sun King Scotty's wgah'nagl fhtagn?

Posted by donaldbain

Please, tell me there is a cuttlefish headed goblin minimate this year.

Posted by david campbell donaldbain

donaldbain wrote:

Band? Will Five Year Mission be playing Wednesday night again?

Posted by david campbell david campbell

david campbell wrote:
donaldbain wrote:

Band? Will Five Year Mission be playing Wednesday night again?

Nuts... just looked; they will be in Vegas for a Star Trek convention during Gen Con.

Curses!

Posted by indydav indydav

indydav wrote:
Happy July 1st Eve Everyone! The countdown is officially on and for Gencon and Scotty's Brewhouse! Get ready for your overload of upcoming news and excitement and for everything that is the Con and Scotty's Brewhouse this year! I will be uploading and sharing with everyone the fun stuff and beginning all week and after the holiday weekend. Paizo is partnering with us again and they have a really fun theme this year! I will leave you with this riddle and see if you all have your thinking caps on? The menu and beer logo for this year will feature "Love" and for this "Craft" we all enjoy! Happy Fourth All and stay tuned...
Indydav :)

Posted by indydav

Updates galore on my indydav Facebook page, including the official beer logo, the 2016 movie list and more!  Check it out folks and to answer your questions on the little mini and it looks doubtful for this year. :(

2016 Official GENCON Scotty's Beer is Cthulu Brew

Posted by keithbradburn

Menus out!

https://www.facebook.com/131744913518062/photos/a.135480763144477.21368.131744913518062/1479185925440614/?type=3&theater

Posted by alans

...and please note, contrary to some postings after last year, they do not charge more for the Gen Con menu items than the "regular" menu of the same...and you get a die!  Well, you get a die if you get there early enough!

Posted by lilyjade

Dumb question, but is the normal menu also available? There are few things on the special one that I can have =(.

Posted by keithbradburn lilyjade

lilyjade wrote:
Dumb question, but is the normal menu also available? There are few things on the special one that I can have =(.
Yes the normal menu is still available.

Posted by yasumoto

The menu looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out :)

Posted by mrshiny

Does the special menu start Thursday or Friday?

Posted by zaphod

It starts Tuesday evening or early on Wed, or at least it has in previous years.

Posted by mrshiny

Great!  New die each day too?

Posted by hobbun mrshiny

mrshiny wrote:
Great!  New die each day too?

Looks like it from IndyDav's Facebook page.

Posted by beldar1215

Looking forward to dinner at Scotty's Wednesday night.

Posted by vintagebullet

Never been to Scotty's before but I suggested it to my friend and he seemed to be cool with it so I'm looking forward to stopping in for dinner and some ale :P

Also, that mug...I want it so bad lol

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.