Westin Question
Posted by david campbell

I haven't stayed at the Westin since 2009; I know they have remodeled all the rooms since then. Has anyone stayed in them since then? I have a double/double there.

I'm interested in the refrigerator; it looks like each room comes with one. Is it one of those pre-stocked once with the $5.00 bags of peanuts or is it something I could keep drinks and a sandwich or two cold in?

Any other feedback on the room?

Thanks!

Posted by gswest

No stuff in the fridge, so pack it to your hearts delight with beverages and snacks!

Posted by david campbell gswest

gswest wrote:
No stuff in the fridge, so pack it to your hearts delight with beverages and snacks!

Posted by david campbell

Awesome; thanks for the fast response!

Its not listed, but do they have a microwave as well? Planning on reducing my food spending a little bit to increase the game buying....:)

Posted by stevespikes

Having stayed at The Westin for many years, I can say there are no microwaves in the standard guest rooms.  However, if you are lucky enough to get stuck in a Hospitality Suite during your stay, they may have all the comforts of home, or at the least a dorm room.  I happened to have stayed in a Hospitality Suite at a different property, not The Westin.

Posted by gswest

At the Westin there isn't a microwave but I seem to remember there was one somewhere in the hotel. Ask when you check in, the worst they can say is no. But I wouldn't count on a microwave being available. The great thing is you are next door to Indy's best breakfast place - Patachou!

Posted by david campbell gswest

gswest wrote:
At the Westin there isn't a microwave but I seem to remember there was one somewhere in the hotel. Ask when you check in, the worst they can say is no. But I wouldn't count on a microwave being available. The great thing is you are next door to Indy's best breakfast place - Patachou!

I've heard of it, but never been. Looks like it'll be on my list this year for certain; thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.