One Spot Opened Up Staybridge
Posted by amber.lynette

We have one free spot now open for Gen Con, the person joining us lacks a ride to the con. The spot is 400 dollars is Wednesday to Sunday, the hotel is about two blocks from the con. The spot is a shared spot in a bed or on a fold out. Includes breakfast everyday and dinner social thing Wednesday and Thursday. Post here if interested. This is a double queen suite with a full kitchen.

Posted by jordan_caldwell

I am interested in this. I will be arriving Wednesday at midnight. My name is Zachary.

bjorkslumber at hotmail dot com.

Posted by amber.lynette

I sent you an email the address is [email protected] at yahoo. Let me know if you got it.

Posted by amber.lynette

So far this spot is still open please comment with interest or email the above address.

Posted by amber.lynette

This spot is still open and if driving I found out parking on site at this hotel is only 14 dollars a night.

Posted by jshirland

When you say that the room is for Wednesday to Sunday, you mean that checkout is on Sunday, correct?

Posted by amber.lynette

Yes at 11 am but we can keep our cars parked there until done with the con. They allowed it last year.

Posted by amber.lynette

Still open

Posted by leftword

400 a night or 400 for the duration?

Posted by leftword

If you want to email me, I am emiacono at gmail.com. My name is Eric, and I am interested. 

Posted by amber.lynette

Sorry I didn't see this when I closed the other ones. The spot was taken just the other day. I'm sorry. I'd offer you a floor space if your interested bUT I'd need to talk to the group first.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.