Group of 4 looking for downtown room
Posted by dasbeerd

Hey everyone, I have 3 first timers joining me this year. We currently have a hotel by the airport but would much prefer the convenience of being downtown. If anyone has a room that they no longer need please email me at [email protected]
thanks in advance! 

Posted by rzldzl122 dasbeerd

dasbeerd wrote:
Hey everyone, I have 3 first timers joining me this year. We currently have a hotel by the airport but would much prefer the convenience of being downtown. If anyone has a room that they no longer need please email me at [email protected]
thanks in advance! 
Have you found a room yet?  I have a room downtown in the Omni and I'm looking for roommates. Email me at [email protected]

Posted by asgelb

forgot if I emailed you or not...but I have a vacant room downtown that is up for grabs.

599/night so split 3-4 ways its not that bad. Great hotel, great location.

Email me if interested [email protected]

Posted by dasbeerd rzldzl122

rzldzl122 wrote:
dasbeerd wrote:
thanks in advance! 
Have you found a room yet?  I have a room downtown in the Omni and I'm looking for roommates. Email me at [email protected]
I have found a room, thanks for the offer though!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.