Finding gamers to share hotel room
Posted by toadkeep

What is the best way to find gamers looking to share a room? Does one need to have reserved a room first?

Posted by jaywhyewe

If you manage to snag a downtown room, I'm sure you'll have your pick of people who would be willing to go splitsies with you. Usually people will start forum posts if they are looking for roommates to share the cost of their hotel rooms. 

You don't necessarily have to reserve a room first. If you find people willing to be roommates and you all enter the hotel lottery, you have that many more chances of scoring a downtown room (as each person will have a lottery number).

Posted by toadkeep jaywhyewe

jaywhyewe wrote:
If you manage to snag a downtown room, I'm sure you'll have your pick of people who would be willing to go splitsies with you. Usually people will start forum posts if they are looking for roommates to share the cost of their hotel rooms. 
You don't necessarily have to reserve a room first. If you find people willing to be roommates and you all enter the hotel lottery, you have that many more chances of scoring a downtown room (as each person will have a lottery number).
Thanks! Are there any forums or sites that are particularly good for finding roommates?

Posted by hawkeye

Last year a seperate board was created just for people looking to trade rooms or people looking for roommates.

Posted by paulstratton

I have King Bed Room for 4 nights at the SPRINGHILL SUITES 601 West Washington Street.  It is connected to Gen Con Convention Center.  My wife could not get the days off in order to go to Gen Con, so I need to give up the room.  If you need a room, please call me at (270) 570-2003.  The room is $760 + $129.20 tax = $889.20 total.  Posted 21 June 2016

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.