King beds only?
Posted by aeythreval

I made my reservations 35 minutes after the start, but all the downtown hotels I checked only showed king beds available - no double queen beds.

Did anyone else see any double queen beds?

Im trying to figure out if I have to simply call the hotel and manually request them, or if they all sold out in the first 35 minutes.

Posted by marimaccadmin aeythreval

aeythreval wrote:
I made my reservations 35 minutes after the start, but all the downtown hotels I checked only showed king beds available - no double queen beds.
Did anyone else see any double queen beds?
Im trying to figure out if I have to simply call the hotel and manually request them, or if they all sold out in the first 35 minutes.

I don't really know what to tell you because I saw plenty of people saying that they booked doubles after that point.  You cannot call the hotel and request those.

Posted by ayoung98683

My time was +56 minutes and by then all the double-doubles were long gone. In another thread, I read they were filled up by +15 minutes.

Coin-toss for the sofa bed! Best two out'a three?

Posted by sarena

Likely they just sold out of them. They're just in greater demand and there are less of them.

Posted by sherilyn sarena

sarena wrote:
Likely they just sold out of them. They're just in greater demand and there are less of them.

Which is amusing because I had the opposite issue with getting a handicap room. I wanted a king and had to get a double/double. 

Posted by kjelstad

People in our group got doubles after 45 minutes.

While I was booking I had a double in a hotel most of my group had booked.  then after looking at other hotels it was gone.  ten minutes later it showed up again at that hotel. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.