Question about modifying reservation
Posted by jeff_90

I currently have a hotel booked, but I want to be able to check and see if any rooms pop up and become available from drops, cancellations, etc.  If I click "Modify" under hotel reservation, I won't lose my current reservation, correct?  Or does anyone know how to view what hotels are available if you already have a reservation?

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yes that's correct, clicking modify won't lose your current reservation.

Posted by jeff_90

Thank you! I appreciate your swift response

Posted by mikepmarkey marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
Are you certain?  I clicked modify and it gave me the impression that my reservation was then up in the air until I clicked "confirm and save" (or something like that).  I quickly saved and exited, terrified that my 11th-choice reservation I have would disappear from under me!

Posted by jeff_90

@mikepmarkey

I clicked Modify, got that pop up window saying modifications are okay, cancellations will incur a fee or something like that, and then it took me to the listing of the hotels like yesterday when I booked.  I didn't see anything better, so I closed the window, and I still had my reservation.  Just be careful of what you click and you'll be fine it seems.

Posted by aehrlon marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
marimaccadmin, I just changed to a different hotel (from the Clarion Waterfront to the Sheraton Downtown).  My question: will I be charged a $50 fee for making a modification to my reservation or do you consider it a cancellation of one and booking of another?  I got that impression but was looking for a clarification.  Thanks so much!

Posted by glory

It's a modification. No charge.

Posted by aehrlon

It seems like you are correct; thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.