COUNTRY INNS & SUITES BY CARLSON, INDIANAPOLIS AIRPORT SOUTH
Posted by shadowhunter1219

Good Morning,

Didn't do too well with the housing lottery, and this is our first time visiting GenCon. My friend and I were wondering if anyone else booked"COUNTRY INNS & SUITES BY CARLSON, INDIANAPOLIS AIRPORT SOUTH" and if so, is there normally any late night gaming/action at this hotel, or will we basically just be the only ones?

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it!

Matt

Posted by crusader77

Hey Matt, I stayed out there last year and will be there again this year. The Hotels are very accomadating to Gen Con attendees and usually have a conference room set up for 24 hour gaming. It is quite the fun atmosphere.

Posted by crusader77

And trust me, those hotels are booked with gamers come con time

Posted by shadowhunter1219

Awesome, thanks!! I can't wait!!

Posted by robbo shadowhunter1219

shadowhunter1219 wrote:
Good Morning,
Didn't do too well with the housing lottery, and this is our first time visiting GenCon. My friend and I were wondering if anyone else booked"COUNTRY INNS & SUITES BY CARLSON, INDIANAPOLIS AIRPORT SOUTH" and if so, is there normally any late night gaming/action at this hotel, or will we basically just be the only ones?
Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it!
Matt
I've stayed there for work about 40 weeks in the last two years. Staff is great, rooms are good the breakfast decent. Never been there over a weekend so I don't know what that'll be like. Over all good place.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.