Omni Severin Has Rooms Available
Posted by miss_missa07

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that the Omni Severin currently has rooms available out of block. They're a bit more expensive, but not awful, all things considered. We ended up booking the loft suite, which has about 700 square feet, so we're going to split it between a few friends since there will be room for all of us. Check it out if you're still looking! :)

Posted by abcook627

Thanks for posting! Definitely not as cheap as the in block rooms, but so much better than what other hotels are asking for. I got us a queen room! Yay!

Posted by mrshiny

Note these rooms require a non-refundable deposit.

Posted by aldctjoc

Huh. Just tried it. I only get availability if I book for Thursday through Sunday. If I try just a shorter period, it tells me nothing is available. 

Well, that won't be a problem for most people coming in if they'll be spending the entire convention there. But at that price, I was looking to just spend a single night, and it's not letting me book. The hotel's site must be enforcing all days or none for certain reservations (I'm seeking a single room, just one adult and no one else). Anyway, food for thought folks. 

Posted by kingemer

Anyone know what the amount of the non-refundable deposit amount is? I don't want to get hit with the full amount just yet, and I can't find it anywhere on the website.

Posted by kingemer

Nevermind. The deposit appears to be the full amount, due immediately.

Posted by kingemer

Good news everyone! I was able to use a coupon code at the Omni Severin website to purchase a 5 night stay without a deposit!

I was trying to see if there was a way to reduce the overall cost of their cheapest room, and I found this coupon code: TRIPADV
It added a "Trip Advisor" option instead of just the "Special Event Advance Purchase". The price didn't go down like the retailmenot account promised, but it removed the requirement to make a deposit. It even allows me to cancel apparently without a fee if I do it before August.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.