Types of Rooms Downtown
Posted by eiryu

Out of curiosity: wha tkind of rooms are even available in the attached hotels downtown? Is it just the kings and the (apparently mythical ;) ) double queens? I was wondering if it was possible to stay downtown without a king...I really don't need that much space if I have a room to myself.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yes, there are plenty of standard hotel rooms, with the type just the same as you would find at most any hotel, a mix of doubles and kings.

Posted by eiryu marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
Yes, there are plenty of standard hotel rooms, with the type just the same as you would find at most any hotel, a mix of doubles and kings.
I was really wondering if there were any that weren't either, actually: like a single queen or something.

Posted by nikki

Most hotel rooms are either kings or a double/double or a queen/queen.  I can honestly say I've never seen a normal hotel room that only had one queen.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yeah I've almost never seen a normal hotel room with one Queen.  I've occasionally seen ADA rooms with that, and I've occasionally seen very large suites primiarly suited for entertainment have just one.  But it's very unusual.

Posted by vutpakdi

When the Le Meridien was The Canterbury, there were a few smaller rooms with just a Queen (which is what I got my first year at GenCon).  I don't know what the rooms are like now.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.