Traveling 2 and from convention part 2
Posted by vtgamergirl

Hello all, with the con getting closer, thought people might be looking at the forums more.
So here goes, taxi's and uber prices suck. As there is no word of a shuttle service though, I belive there is not going to be one this year, which is very dissapointing. 

So I am wondering if anyone is interested in combining travelings costs, or wouldnt mind/ has room in a car. I will help pay for gas/parking garage fees.

The place i booked is the super 8 at 5241 west bradbury avenue. there are a few hotels within walking distance, 

La Quinta inn indianapolis airport

Fairfield inn & suites - indianapolis airport

Hyatt place Indianapolis airport.

Residence Inn- indianapolis airport

Posted by vtgamergirl

bump

Posted by wbc

I might be staying out there too - I'd be happy to share a car. It'll just be myself, so I could accommodate a few others. *edit* just booked. 

Posted by vtgamergirl wbc

wbc wrote:
I might be staying out there too - I'd be happy to share a car. It'll just be myself, so I could accommodate a few others. *edit* just booked. 
that would be awesome!

Posted by wbc vtgamergirl

vtgamergirl wrote:
wbc wrote:
that would be awesome!
OK, slight change - I booked a different hotel on the other side of the airport (Hilton Garden Inn) - it became available and it was a similar price to the super 8! I'm still going to be driving and I just got the parking arranged near the convention center. I'd be very happy to swing by and pick you up if you can't find someone else.  Just let me know here and we'll find a way to connect. Not entirely sure how to send you a PM on the Gen Con forums though!

Posted by vtgamergirl

im not sure you can. i do have face book, rachel durfee -g4s/ saint albans vt. im dressed as an elf. :P

Posted by wbc

Terrific! I just sent you a message on FB. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Posted by caex

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.