Any Shadowrun DMers out there?
Posted by xrvx

GenCon is a ways away, and while they have a Build a Runner event I was wondering if anyone on here wouldnt mind breaking me in early? I've always liked the Shadowrun Universe since playing the SuperNES game. I could do roll20/Tabletop Simulator if anyone would be willing to start me up. If anyone else is interested speak up, im sure these things are more fun with just 1 person in the party lol.

Posted by microwench

How experienced are you with SR?  Between me and my hubs (he's a Catalyst Demo Agent for SR) we can probably get you ready to go.  Or at least get you really close, then you could do build-a-runner to have someone give it a final once-over.

If I can get it arranged, I hope to be running some build-a-runner events at the con.  I'd be happy to help you get ready to run the shadows! (I'm a Shadowrun addict, and always happy to get someone else into the game!)

Posted by xrvx microwench

microwench wrote:
How experienced are you with SR?  Between me and my hubs (he's a Catalyst Demo Agent for SR) we can probably get you ready to go.  Or at least get you really close, then you could do build-a-runner to have someone give it a final once-over.
If I can get it arranged, I hope to be running some build-a-runner events at the con.  I'd be happy to help you get ready to run the shadows! (I'm a Shadowrun addict, and always happy to get someone else into the game!)

With the actual RPG? Little to none. I've watched a video online about the character creation and founda  couple websites to make one. But that's about it. Ideally I'd like to find an online group to join/start with for weekly playing if not more.

Posted by microwench

Ok, sorry it took ages to respond. Talked to the hubs (he has more experience than me with SR and char gen) we would be willing to help you get a character ready to go!  It will give us a chance to get a feel for Roll20 or Discord, something we've wanted to do anyway!

Send me an email at microwenchATgmailDOTcom with what days/times work for you, plus any character ideas you may be wanting to try.

Can't help with the online game yet, we're not ready for the big time, lol. However, check out Shadowcasters.net  - it's a group of Shadowrun podcasters, and they are going to be starting up online missions play in the future.  It looks to be an awesome thing!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.