Staybridge Spots
Posted by amber.lynette

Still have some spots open in a Staybridge suite that was booked out of block. The suite sleeps 6 I only have 2 confirm spots fill with a possible 3. This means there is at least 3 spots open with a possible 4.

Posted by dark293

well i am a solo traveler from august 2nd until 8th message me at [email protected].

Posted by amber.lynette

Dark293 I messaged you via email.

So far the 3rd we thought was going has not replied. So at this moment 4 spots are still open. I'll post on this when it closes.

Posted by billiam73

My son and I would be interested if you still have space.  Please email me with the specifics!  [email protected]

Posted by niddup

What's the cost? I might have 2 or 3, waiting to hear if another friend is coming.

Posted by amber.lynette

Room is out of block total price $2400 to be divide up by the total of filled spots in the room.

Posted by niddup

Which nights are you booked for?

Posted by amber.lynette

August 3rd to August 7th

Posted by niddup

Cool, how many spots are still available? I have one other for sure, checking with a few other people to see if anyone else is needing a room still.

Posted by keuschbr

I am traveling with niddup, it looks like we will just be 2. Feel free to email me at keuschbr (gmail) if you want quick responses!

Posted by amber.lynette

Two spots left sharing a queen size bed. Making new post to show change.

Posted by amber.lynette

Niddup I don't know if you were in the email I just sent Keuschbr. I just updated the other forum again. 

Posted by amber.lynette

Only one spot left in this room sharing a bed or roll away/floor. We are capping the room at 6 people per fire code settings. This room only sleeps 6 people.

Posted by niddup

I saw it, Brad is keeping me informed also. Thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.