I have two rooms available, both of them on the beltway but at the convention rate so very much cheaper than other rates (if you can even find a room at these hotels over GenCon). If interested, respond to [email protected]. Both reservations are currently for Wednesday night thru Sunday night but you should be able to change that pretty easily as long as you stay over Saturday night. One room is at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center (Indy Waterfront Parkway) at 2930 Waterfront Parkway, West Drive, at the convention rate of $119 per night (pre-tax). The other room is at the Indianapolis Marriott East Hotel & Conference Center at 7202 East 21st Street, at the convention rate of $159 per night (pre-tax). These rooms became available due to a sudden serious drop in numbers (for financial reasons) from the original projected size of my party attending GenCon this year. I will be forced to drop these rooms on Saturday if nobody wants them: a $50 penalty is way better than the one-night-stay penalty that goes into effect next week.