Springhill Suites Downtown/Connected Available
Posted by dgoodchild

I have a King suite at the Marriott Springhill Suites for Aug. 3 - 8 (5 nights) that I won't be able to use this year. It's $1111.50 USD including taxes.
Anyone who would like to take it over, make your case, I'd like to give it to someone who really needs it.

Posted by britian_oates

nevermind. 

Posted by aambrose

Interested if it doesn't go to the previous person! Im trying to bring a friend who is a hard core gamer and never been to gencon.  Spacemarine at Gmail. Thanks.

Posted by britian_oates

I'll have to pass. 

Posted by wallbanger7110

I'd like to throw my name in if you can't make arrangements with the previous folks. This is our second GenCon as a family (wife and college-age daughter) and a suite would allow a little more room to not get on each other's nerves...   wwaltner at gmail -- thanks!

Posted by maximstrife

And I guess I'd be next in line if arrangements haven't been made yet? My email is my user name here @gmail.com

Posted by chrisheuer

Removed

Posted by technoir

I'll take it now if you haven't 

Posted by technoir

khadorstrong at the good ol G-Mail 

Posted by cmwiegand

I'm interested if the room is still available.

cmwiegand at gmail

Posted by dgoodchild

Ok. So I've tried contacting several of those who responded and haven't had an answer from anyone (not even to say "no thank you").

So it's still up for grabs; if anyone wants this room please let me know below.

Cheers.

Posted by gavinmac

Try me [email protected]

Posted by cman811

I'd be willing! [email protected] 

Posted by gavinmac

Let me try that again. You said make my case: Mom with 2 kids coming to the convention. I have a room but it is out of the Gen Con group and it has totally blown my budget. And it's 3 of us in a king room so having the suite would be so much sweeter! Thanks. [email protected]

Posted by dgoodchild

Thank you to those who responded; the room has been transferred.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.