Have 2 Downtown King Rooms (Conrad, Westin), looking for connected Double/Double
Posted by inazuma99

A friend and I each have a King room, one at the Conrad and one at the downtown Westin.  We are looking to combine to save a little money and get a Double/Double (or Queen/Queen) downtown. 

We each have a friend joining us, so we do need a comfortable 4 occupancy room.

Anyone interested in the odd room swap, or just looking to downsize from a double/double to a King?

-Steve.

Posted by mhoram

So we have a king room with a pull out sofa (with a listed max occupancy of 4) at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown. We would really like a king room at the Westin instead of this because of mobility issues. Would you be interested in that as trade? You can email galanadra at gmail, if so.

Posted by sbk0113

Does the room at the Conrad have accommodations for a third person, or just the king bed? I am currently booked at the Conrad, but outside the housing block so price is less than stellar. I may be interested in taking it off your hands if you find that you no longer need it.
Thanks,
bowker_j AT yahoo

Posted by inazuma99

Out running around today, will weigh options tomorrow.  I think we will likely hang onto the westin, unless we can get that close w/ a x2x2.  The conrad might be on the chopping block, though.  The Conrad room is just a King, no extra bed/couch, but probably plenty of floor.  I will keep you in mind, sbk0113.

Posted by afreiberger

I've got a double-double at the Sheraton for the Westin room.

Posted by inazuma99 sbk0113

sbk0113 wrote:
Does the room at the Conrad have accommodations for a third person, or just the king bed? I am currently booked at the Conrad, but outside the housing block so price is less than stellar. I may be interested in taking it off your hands if you find that you no longer need it.
Thanks,
bowker_j AT yahoo
Got room transferred though the system (lucky double/double find while hitting refresh).  Conrad is currently released back into the system for a king room.

Posted by sbk0113

Thanks, but we also miraculously scored a double/double through the system, and at the Westin of all places.

Posted by inazuma99

me too, maybe they release more rooms.  Now I just need to convert it from a Th-Sun into a Wed-Sun.

Posted by mhoram

Did you already drop that Westin king, then?

Posted by inazuma99

Nope, another guy has that one.  I won't authorize him to drop it until I am sure I have a double/double for all 4 days.  I will put you first on the list, though, for when that occurs.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.