Looking for a downtown room...
Posted by urielblue

So, the Sheraton seems to have lost our room reservation, and my friends and I find ourselves looking for a room (Again...).
happy to take anything downtown off of your hands. Looking for (Tuesday) Wed- Sunday or Monday.
please email me if you can help:  

[email protected]

Thanks in advance, -Ron

Posted by lore seeker

How did you find out the Sheraton lost your reservation? Did they e-mail you?

Posted by urielblue lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
How did you find out the Sheraton lost your reservation? Did they e-mail you?
nope... I had called today, just to make sure that everything was ok, since I had never received a confirmation email ( Transferred room  from another Forumite last month)- and there is no record of either myself, or her having the room. I'll call QRoo s tomorrow, and see if it's just a glitch on their part, but it doesn't look good.

Posted by lore seeker

You mean you never got one of those "Hotel Modification Acknowledgment" e-mails from GenCon Indy?

Just wondering 'cause I'm starting to get worried about my transferred room.

Posted by urielblue

I got one...but it doesn't have an actual Res # from the Sheraton. I'm, just a QRooms code.
maybe tomorrow will bring something, once I can call QRoomd directly.

Posted by lore seeker

Aren't the reservations not actually transferred to the hotels until after the GenCon housing period ends?

Posted by britbrit

None of our hotels will have our information. It isn't till closer to the con does housing transfer everything to the actual hotels. So if you call your hotel none of them will have our reservations. 

Call Q housing.

Posted by [email protected]

I have a room available across from the convention hall if you want to take the reservation 651-276-3487.

Posted by [email protected]

It is two double beds and a pull out couch, Springhill suites, across from the convention center, Thursday through Sunday morning, your reservation if you want it.

Posted by totalhavok [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
It is two double beds and a pull out couch, Springhill suites, across from the convention center, Thursday through Sunday morning, your reservation if you want it.

Obviously uriel-393 gets first dibs here, but in the event they don't take I would gladly take this off your hands.

Posted by urielblue

I talked to QRooms, and indeed, everything is ok; They just haven't transferred info over, and suggested that we all try checking post July 11th.
so, I don't need a room after alL. Hope I didn't panic anyone else.

-Ron

Posted by paulstratton

I have a room for four nights (Wed - Sun).  At the SPRINGHILL SUITES.  Wife cannot go so neither am I.  Please contact me at:

[email protected]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.