In-block Sheraton Double/Double available for giveaway. 4 blocks from Convention Center
Posted by sfrazer

SHERATON INDIANAPOLIS CITY CENTRE HOTEL

31 West Ohio Street - DELUXE DOUBLE/DOUBLE

1 adult, 5 nights Check In: Wed, Aug 3, 2016 Check Out: Mon, Aug 8, 2016

Rate is $218 / night before tax. Reservation is for 5 nights (Check-in Wednesday, check-out Monday) but can be modified down without penalty (I've verified this with the housing customer service center). Number of guests can be modified up, there might be an additional charge for that, I don't know.

Posted by ssoulfly

I'm interested 

Posted by sfrazer

Drop me an email at sfrazer at gmail dot com. I'll need the name you registered with for Gencon and you'll have to have an open slot on the housing portal to put the reservation in.

Once I have that, I'll call the housing portal folks and get them to transfer the reservation to your name. They'll give me an acknowledgement number which I'll email back to you. Then you'll need to call them and give them a credit card number and your "bridge ID" which is a number from the portal site.

Posted by schra1cm

**edited room found.

Posted by sfrazer

This is still available and I'm looking to get rid of it so I can swap to another room a friend is holding. If you're interested, please email me at sfrazer at gmail dot com to get the process started.

Thanks!

Posted by ssoulfly

I sent you an email earlier 

Posted by sfrazer

Aha! Email confusion. This room is currently being transferred to ssoulfly. I'll update again if something goes wrong during the transfer, but for now consider this off the market.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.