Giving Away Downtown Room
Posted by drumline3469

I have a Deluxe Double at the Conrad (3 blocks from the Convention Center, connected by Skywalk, I'm told) up for grabs that my group doesn't need anymore. Let me know if you're looking still and we can talk details! I'll be monitoring this thread regularly and we'll get it sorted out. Total price is $1287 after taxes and fees.

Posted by linkn

We're looking for a room, and I think that's within our price range.  What nights do you have the room for that price?

Posted by drumline3469

Wednesday-Saturday nights

Posted by linkn drumline3469

We're looking to stay Sunday night as well; would you be able to find out if they can add a night and what the total price would be then?

Posted by drumline3469

I cannot update it for Sunday night via the portal. My guess is you'd have to call and add the room once the hotels get the reservation, but I doubt this would be a huge issue since everyone is leaving Sunday for the most part. The room is 275 a night plus a 17% tax so the total price for 5 nights would be $1608.

Posted by linkn

Yes, I'll take it.

...And I'm not sure if I'm blind or what, but I don't see a private message option for the forum.  How would you like to get in touch to share info?

Posted by drumline3469

You can e-mail me. Aggrocraig1 at gmail dot com

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.