Looking for one it or two folks to share King with roll away bed at Hilton Garden Inn downtown.
Posted by timeisner1

I just got confirmation that I have a king room with a roll away and am looking for one or two people to share the room and expense. If you are two and a couple or good friends you can share the king. Our you can take the roll away. 

Room is booked for Wednesday through Sunday. I am a game designer and will be there repping my games all weekend. I am fun, down to earth, board game enthusiast looking for other fun folks. Leave a message here our email me at Timeisner1 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!,

Tim

Posted by imoevi

I'm only one person, but I'd be interested in getting into this room. If you can't find a pair, I'd be happy to fill the spot. Or if we can find another individual person to also join. Cheers

Posted by timeisner1

Hi imoevi,

Thanks for your interest and I think this could work. I would really like to find a third person to share the room so we can reduce individual costs as much as possible. Right now the total cost for all four nights should come to right around $950. It would be great to split that 3 ways and get it down to a little over $300 per person. Shoot me an email so we can keep in touch while we look for a third person for the room.

Thanks,

Tim

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.