Need 1 more for room | Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North
Posted by robototom

My hotel plans have changed and the group I was staying with has a spot open at the Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North for Weds through Sunday. Anyone interested?

Posted by imoevi

I would be interested in discussing this further. My original group had a room, but then some people had to drop out or found a better one downtown with their other friends. So I need a place to crash for this weekend. How can I contact you or your group for more details?

Posted by robototom imoevi

imoevi wrote:
I would be interested in discussing this further. My original group had a room, but then some people had to drop out or found a better one downtown with their other friends. So I need a place to crash for this weekend. How can I contact you or your group for more details?

Hey there. Send me an email: [email protected]

Posted by morairtym

If you still need some one let me know i also put a post up. http://www.gencon.com/forums/20-roommates-and-housing-trades-giveaways-needed/topics/1259-looking-for-people-with-an-open-spot-in-a-downtown-room

Posted by robototom morairtym

Hi there. Currently still in need of someone. Email me at the address above if you're interested. Note: this is not a downtown room, but is a nice place. The other three guys in the room may be making travel arrangements. If you decide you want the room, I can get you in touch with them.

Posted by yoshidwyn

I am still looking for a room and would be interested.

Posted by robototom yoshidwyn

yoshidwyn wrote:
I am still looking for a room and would be interested.

Hi there. Send me an email at [email protected], I'll get you in touch with the group. About $190 for all four nights so less than $50 per night. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.