Plan B
Posted by evilbetty

In case I can't find people to fill My reserved room, I'm also looking for people with room for one more. I Would only be there to shower, change, and sleep. 

Posted by robototom

Hi there. Any luck finding people to fill your room? If not, I have a room with 3 out of 4 people. Email me at [email protected] if you're still looking. Price is under $190 for all 4 days.

Posted by amber.lynette

Not sure if you found a room but I have a spot open it is out of block though. About 2 blocks from the con center at the Staybridge. It is a share spot meaning sharing a bed, one guy can't make it his car died. The price is 400 that covers breakfast everyone morning, a dinner social Wednesday and Thursday, double queen suite with full kitchen, also covers wifi. Parking is extra if you need to park a car. I'm still waiting to hear back on pricing. If interested email is [email protected]

Posted by evilbetty

Is that 400 per person or 400 split among everyone? If it's 400 per person, I can't do it. If it's 400 split, I might be able to do it.

Posted by amber.lynette

No sorry its per person downtown hotels within in two blocks of the con are about 500 a night.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.