Room for Takeover: Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites
Posted by armalias

I need someone to take over this room from me:
Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites
$129 per night for four nights (Wednesday-Saturday, Sunday checkout)

Anyone interested, please post here.  This is a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds.

Britt

Posted by armalias

Room is still available.  Only takes about 10-15 minutes to get to the convention center.  Parking in the city is no more expensive than paying for it at the downtown hotels, and you can find lots that are cheaper than others.

Posted by armalias

Still looking for someone to take this room.  It may not be downtown, but the cost will more than make up for the extra 10-15 minutes to get there.

Posted by armalias

Great room, still available!!

Posted by danielabyers

I'm looking for a spot but just for two nights, friday and saturday. If you can't find someone for the full time, I'd be interested. Thanks!

Posted by armalias

I don't know that I can both transfer the reservation and change the number of nights...but I will call them today to find out.  Can you share an email address so I can contact you directly?  Thanks.

Posted by armalias

I don't know that I can both transfer the reservation and change the number of nights...but I will call them today to find out.  Can you share an email address so I can contact you directly?  Thanks.

Posted by armalias

Posted by armalias

Posted by armalias

Okay.  I called them and we can do this.  I just need your name so that I can call the Housing folks and give it to them.  Then, you can call them and take over the reservation, at which time you can adjust the dates you want to stay (there is no minimum stay).
Please email me privately if you want the room.
ringfanbam at aol.com

Posted by armalias danielabyers

danielabyers wrote:
I'm looking for a spot but just for two nights, friday and saturday. If you can't find someone for the full time, I'd be interested. Thanks!
Okay.  I called them and we can do this.  I just need your name so that I can call the Housing folks and give it to them.  Then, you can call them and take over the reservation, at which time you can adjust the dates you want to stay (there is no minimum stay). 
Please email me privately if you want the room. 
ringfanbam at aol.com

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.