Need Embassy Suites Downtown Room - Please and Thank You
Posted by nikki

Hi all,

If anyone has an in-block Embassy Suites room (or two) that you don't need anymore I would love to take it off your hands.  Some of us are already there and we are all trying to get together in the same place for numerous reasons, some important and some just wanting to spend as much time with folks until they fly home to the other side of the nation again.

My email is: [email protected]

Posted by technoir

This may be a hard one. Its one of the most sought after hotels. 

I have an out of block room if you're interested. 

Posted by boc_mage technoir

khadorstrong wrote:
This may be a hard one. Its one of the most sought after hotels. 
I have an out of block room if you're interested. 

Sadly I fall in that category as well. I've never done it before (transfer reservation) but i got out of block embassy that'll be released this week as i snagged inblock embassy in housing portal a week ago! Keep checking and good luck.

Posted by nikki

Thanks for the well wishes.  Here's hoping someone has a room they don't need anymore.

Posted by nikki

Just trying to stay relevant in these last two weeks.

Posted by nikki

Still looking for one room at the Embassy Suites.

Posted by nikki

Just trying to stay on the front page for the last few days that the housing people can help us do transfers.

Posted by minnow5

I know you are looking for Embassy but I have a room at Comfort Inn and Suites if you are still looking for a room.

Posted by nikki

Thank you for the offer but we're trying very hard to make sure we are all together.  Thanks again!

Posted by nikki

I just missed out on exactly what I needed so I'm bumping this to the top just in case another last-minute crisis happens.  Thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.