Need 1 roommate for Staybridge downtown
Posted by amber.lynette

Room is a double queen with sofa pull out. Plenty of room of air mattress if you don't want to share. Spot is 400 Wednesday though Sunday( check in 3pm check out 11am). Breakfast every morning, dinner social Wednesday and Thursday, free wifi, with in 2 blocks of the con and right by the oil Stadium.

Parking on site 14 dollars a night....most places downtown are 30 to 40.

Posted by amber.lynette

Still open

Posted by shanew

You might post at https://www.reddit.com/r/gencon/new/ if you still need to find someone, I know people were there looking for rooms too.

Posted by danielabyers amber.lynette

I'm looking for a spot for Friday/Saturday nights only, if you can't find someone for the whole time.

Posted by nivia

Hiiii there! Do you still need a roommate for Wed-Sun? I'm interested! I'm pretty chill and do not plan to be in the room much at all. I tend to crash late after playing Werewolf way too long, but I will be considerate of any needs/requests you have in rooming together.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Posted by amber.lynette

Posted by amber.lynette nivia

nivia wrote:
Hiiii there! Do you still need a roommate for Wed-Sun? I'm interested! I'm pretty chill and do not plan to be in the room much at all. I tend to crash late after playing Werewolf way too long, but I will be considerate of any needs/requests you have in rooming together.
Yes Nivia still looking and it's okay a few of us stay up pretty late too. Do you have an email or skype I can reach you at.

Posted by nivia amber.lynette

amber.lynette wrote:
nivia wrote:
Yes Nivia still looking and it's okay a few of us stay up pretty late too. Do you have an email or skype I can reach you at.

@amber.lynette, please reach out to me at [email protected] 

Look forward to talking to you more! (I am getting *the most* excited about the con. :D )

Posted by amber.lynette

Bumping this up the spot is still open.

Posted by svzoo

I am interested. Please email at tom dot vanzuiden at gmail

Posted by amber.lynette

Still open

Posted by amber.lynette

Closed

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.