LF 1-2 Roommates / La Quinta Inn Downtown
Posted by hybridactor

UPDATE: We have a full room now. If you're like to be informed if any of the spots open, please email me at the address below.

Hi everyone,

My brother (30) and I (34), along with another roommate, are looking for one roommate to share our king room with us at the La Quinta -- 15-20 minute walk from the convention center. It's a nice, easy walk! I love the exercise in the morning.

Yes, it's a king suite, and we're looking for a total of four of us. I actually sleep in a corner on a twin-sized blow-up mattress. There's enough room for two in the bed and there's a recliner, also. My brother is also bringing a full-sized blow-up mattress. There is room. We can work out a sleep rotation, but it seems like you'll have one of the sides of the king bed.

We really only plan to use the room to sleep. I'm really only there from about midnight to 7am, but no more than that -- sometimes less. I'm at the convention pretty much all day. Same as my brother and the other roommate.

What we're looking for:

• Clean
  • Polite
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Non-smoking
  • Won't use the room as a hangout for friends
  • Enjoys sleep! You can game in the lobby if people are sleeping in the room.

The total rate is $176.50 for the Wed-Sun stay. We'll be checking in Wednesday afternoon and checking out Sunday morning. This is a great rate for being right downtown!

If interested, the quickest way to get in touch is email. elder dot thespius at gmail dot com. I will check this forum post periodically and will answer on a first-come-first-serve basis (provided you fit the bill).

Thanks!

Posted by hybridactor

Bump: Still available!

Posted by danielabyers

I'm looking for a spot but just for two nights, Friday and Saturday. If you can't find someone for the full time, I'd be interested. Thanks!

danielabyers at gmail

Posted by rcbouchard

I've got a room at the Westin across the street from the con center, 2 double bed, connected by skwalk,,, interested in dropping your room and joining me ? [email protected] 

Posted by evilbetty

What's the status of the room?

Posted by hybridactor

Still available!

Posted by hybridactor evilbetty

kurt77 wrote:
What's the status of the room?

Still open!

Posted by evilbetty

Interested. Would I be looking at the one roommate or two roommate price?

Posted by hybridactor evilbetty

kurt77 wrote:
Interested. Would I be looking at the one roommate or two roommate price?

If it's just you, the one roommate. If you have anyone else, it would be two. 

If just you, we'd still be open to finding another roommate, if we could.

Posted by evilbetty

Interested. Hmu on Facebook. Name there is Bethany Scarbrough. 

Posted by hybridactor

The original post has been edited to reflect that we're only looking for one more!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.