Roommates wanted Downtown
Posted by rzldzl122

I have a room at the Omni, looking for 3 or 4 to share it. Downtown close to everything! contact Nathaniel , [email protected]

Posted by danielabyers

I'm looking for a spot but just for two nights, Friday and Saturday. If you can't find someone for the full time, I'd be interested. Thanks!

danielabyers at gmail

Posted by rzldzl122 danielabyers

danielabyers wrote:
I'm looking for a spot but just for two nights, Friday and Saturday. If you can't find someone for the full time, I'd be interested. Thanks!
danielabyers at gmail
I just saw your response, are you still looking? I'm really looking for Thursday check in Sunday Check out, but if you still don't have somewhere let me know.

Posted by daeslan

You still need roommates? A friend and I are looking. We probably won't use the room much, just naps and showers.
Send me details if you can.
My email: 
[email protected] 

Posted by exogenous

Sent you email if there is room.

Posted by wolfknightpax

My brother and I are looking for Weds - Monday morning. Two men to share wherever there is room.

Posted by rzldzl122 daeslan

daeslan wrote:
You still need roommates? A friend and I are looking. We probably won't use the room much, just naps and showers.
My email: 
[email protected] 
email Nathaniel at [email protected]  He has all the details

daeslan wrote:
My email: 
[email protected] 

daeslan wrote:
My email: 
[email protected] 

Posted by amylhase

Looking for a room for the con. Thursday night to Sunday checkout. Wednesday night too if possible. Contact me at [email protected] I am a longtime convention goer but missed out on the room this year. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.