Wanted: Downtown Room
Posted by ogma01

I have a reservation WAY out in the boonies, but I'm poking around to see if there's anything available downtown (single/King would be ideal) for Thursday night through Sunday night (fly home Monday). Anyone looking to transfer???

~ Scott

Posted by rzldzl122 ogma01

ogma01 wrote:
I have a reservation WAY out in the boonies, but I'm poking around to see if there's anything available downtown (single/King would be ideal) for Thursday night through Sunday night (fly home Monday). Anyone looking to transfer???
~ Scott
We are looking for one more person to share room in the Omni Downtown, about 100 feet from the convention door to door. Thursday check in Sunday Check out.

Posted by ogma01

If only it INCLUDED Sunday night... :)

Posted by roo2d2

I have a double-double room for transfer in the Conrad Indianapolis (walking distance) at $275/night, Wed checkin, Sun checkout. If you're interested, I can give them a call and see if it'll be possible to add Sunday night?

Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Posted by thunderw

I have an extra room that is out of Block at the JW.  It is a King/Double Queen.  The cost is $450/night including taxes.  These rooms are currently going for $699 not including taxes right now.  I would rather transfer the room to someone else than let it go back to the hotel.  Will be cancelling today on 7/27.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.