Queen bed and floor open for 2+ roomates. Cheap Rates.
Posted by wolfknightpax

My brother and I are looking for 2+ people to share a cheap room from Weds 3pm check-in to Sun 11am check-out. Joining the room also comes with free temporary friendship for the convention that could be extended to permanent friendship depending on coolness level.

Total cost of room un-split is $487.15 and we are looking to make that smaller.

We have 1 Queen bed available in our 2 Queen room. Great opportunity for a couple or close friends to share. Room can also be made for a small blow-up or two but that's up to you to bring one. Location is 15 minute drive from Con. We will be leaving early and coming home late if you would like a ride. Cash is best but we can also work something out to split the bill. We are chill and easy going so feel free to reply if you are the same!

Amenities are as follows:
Non-smoking
Free breakfast from 6-9am
Free coffee in Lobby
Pets Stay FREE (please note if bring animal)
Microwave in room
Mini-Fridge in room
Coin Laundry
TV w/cable
Free Parking (pick a card)
Free WIFI in room
Small outdoor pool

Pics: Deluxe 2 Queen Beds
https://www.redroof.com/property/Greenwood/IN/46143/Hotels-close-to-St.-Francis-Hospital-I-65/RRI650/

Posted by geovoidl wolfknightpax

wolfknightpax wrote:
My brother and I are looking for 2+ people to share a cheap room from Weds 3pm check-in to Sun 11am check-out. Joining the room also comes with free temporary friendship for the convention that could be extended to permanent friendship depending on coolness level.
Total cost of room un-split is $487.15 and we are looking to make that smaller.
We have 1 Queen bed available in our 2 Queen room. Great opportunity for a couple or close friends to share. Room can also be made for a small blow-up or two but that's up to you to bring one. Location is 15 minute drive from Con. We will be leaving early and coming home late if you would like a ride. Cash is best but we can also work something out to split the bill. We are chill and easy going so feel free to reply if you are the same!
Amenities are as follows:
Non-smoking
Free breakfast from 6-9am
Free coffee in Lobby
Pets Stay FREE (please note if bring animal)
Microwave in room
Mini-Fridge in room
Coin Laundry
TV w/cable
Free Parking (pick a card)
Free WIFI in room
Small outdoor pool
Pics: Deluxe 2 Queen Beds
https://www.redroof.com/property/Greenwood/IN/46143/Hotels-close-to-St.-Francis-Hospital-I-65/RRI650/

Hi Wolf,
I'm a single looking for a room and your situation fits the bill if you are willing to split 3 ways. Let me know.

Geo

Posted by ethaesean

Are you sure you have the right link?  $500 a night is pretty steep for a hotel 14 miles away from the Downtown.

I only ask this because I was able to find a hotel for $100 a night just 7 miles away from the downtown.

Posted by armadilloal

He said 'total cost', not 'nightly cost'.

Posted by wolfknightpax

Hey Geo,
If your watching and still interested let me know. Sorry for the delay.

Anyone else may email me concerning one more spot.

[email protected]

Posted by lauryn44

I am definitely interested! We have 3 people if you still have room. 

Posted by lauryn44

I am definitely interested! We have 3 people if you still have room. 

Posted by wolfknightpax

Hey Lauryn, 

No response yet from previous interested so feel free to email me about arrangements.

Mike
[email protected]

Posted by tera

interested if still available

Posted by geovoidl

Mike,
Sent you an email.

Thanks,
Rob

Posted by wolfknightpax

We got 2 people for for the bed and in contact with a 3rd for the floor. I will post tuesday or wedsnesday if spots open up. 

Thanks 

Posted by tameszu tera

tera wrote:
interested if still available
Hi Tera,

If you did not get into night_wolf_ice's room, I likely have a spot available in a downtown hotel, if you're interested.

Cheers,

Eric

Posted by wolfknightpax

One spot left in an all male room (4 already). It's the floor or taking my spot on a queen next to my brother. If you happen to have a blowup mattress I will switch to floor and you can have the bed.

I will check the forum periodically today but feel free to email me it interested. 

[email protected]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.