Have Q/Q at JW Marriott to trade, looking for 2 rooms at Embassy downtown
Posted by big12cowboys

We split our badges like we should have, got one good time in the queue.  We need two rooms for six people at the Embassy.

Posted by toddygee

Hi Cowboy,

I don't have the room your looking for, but you have the one I'm looking for.  So, if you find yourself in need of getting rid of your JW room, please let me know.

I can't offer anything of value other than my eternal gratitude.

Thanks.

Toddygee

Posted by honeywine23

If you don't find a trade and don't need these rooms I am also interested. [email protected]

Posted by big12cowboys

The title may be misleading.  I thought Q/Q meant one room, two queens.  So I have one room as of right now at the JW Marriott.  Toddygee, I've got a list, and you're first on it.  Honeywine23, you are second on it.  I hope it's understood I won't be releasing the room I have until I get the rooms I need.

Posted by mixmaster

Exactly -- So am I -- [email protected]

Posted by big12cowboys

Mixmaster, I've got you third on my list.

Posted by boc_mage

Likely not your first choice but if needed. I've got out of block Embassy single king suite that is transferrable ($401 a night). I'm looking for a double bed anything downtown in block.

Posted by big12cowboys

Thank you boc.  I'll keep you in mind and check later if I haven't found what I wanted or you haven't already gotten a taker.

Posted by gavinmac

Add me too if other pass it up! Good luck. 

Posted by sick_wookie boc_mage

boc_mage wrote:
Likely not your first choice but if needed. I've got out of block Embassy single king suite that is transferrable ($401 a night). I'm looking for a double bed anything downtown in block.
I'll take the suite if it comes available even if out of block....got nothing to trade though, but if yu find something you don't have to trade for i will take the suite thank you for oyur time

Posted by big12cowboys

Gavinmac, you're number 5.

Posted by toddygee big12cowboys

big12cowboys wrote:
The title may be misleading.  I thought Q/Q meant one room, two queens.  So I have one room as of right now at the JW Marriott.  Toddygee, I've got a list, and you're first on it.  Honeywine23, you are second on it.  I hope it's understood I won't be releasing the room I have until I get the rooms I need.

Thanks Cowboy,

If you need to contact me, I can be reached via text or call at - (Let me know if you didn't get it the first time).

Toddygee

Posted by tkjarvis

I don't know if there is a way to delete posts, but I've got your number now Toddygee if you want to remove it.  (Oops, this is my wife's account.)

Posted by mattnaik

I have an Embassy out of block and looking for a JW in block. Any interest?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.