Looking for Downtown Room - Please and Thank You
Posted by nikki

If anyone has a downtown room they no longer need I promise to give it a good home.  Please contact me at [email protected] and I will e-mail back. Thanks! 

Posted by nikki

I wanted to clarify that I am looking for an in-block room.  Even two if possible.  Thanks!

Posted by nikki

And now I wanted to get off the last page since I got put there by our latest spammer.

Posted by bushmaster

Nikki,

Check the portal.  as of the time of this post the Hilton had some rooms coming up.

Posted by nikki

Thank you for the heads up, Bushmaster.  I'm at the portal now.

Posted by nikki

I'm still looking for a room or two.

Posted by aldctjoc

Just repeating what Bushmaster said. I didn't get an in-block room at first either, but just checking the portal regularly led me to finding one that freed up. They'll be there; it's just a matter of being in the portal when it happens. 

Also: Other forums - Reddit, for example - will occasionally have some folks posting about rooms they want to trade or give away. That's another source to check. 

Hang in there!

Posted by nikki

I've seen many people get lucky and snag a room which is great!  However, I'm still trying to find two rooms downtown.

Posted by pyranoir

Good morning!  I have a room, 1 king, at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown to transfer if someone is interested.

Posted by jakopka123

Currently a room up at the Sheraton 

Posted by nikki

I wanted to thank both of you.  I had a kid go into the hospital so I haven't been on the ball the last two weeks but thanks so much for trying.

Posted by nikki

Just getting back where people might see this request again.

Posted by nikki

I'm baaaaaack!  Bump.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.