Looking for Downtown for Medical Reasons
Posted by onelittlemoment

Seeking a downtown room that sleeps 4. Housing lottery got us out to the airport but we rather need a downtown room due to medical issues that are not 'severe' enough to apply for special housing requirements (epilepsy and cancer treatments).If anyone has a downtown room they're not going use or would rather be out at the aiport, please let me know.

Bump in vain hope :)

Bump :)

Posted by rickd35y

FYI .... stalk the housing website every day .... several times a day if you need to.
I can tell you that OPENINGS DO APPEAR THERE.  I got one.  lucky me!

I didn't get a good spot either in the draft, so I never made a reservation.  Because of that, I could go in and look at the hotels still available.
I did that every day .... and even several times a day at different times.
I see now that I have a reservation, it isn't allowing me to look at the available hotel list again.  Maybe I could if I chose the modify option, I'm not sure- and I dont want to try anything now that I have a good reservation.

Since you already have a reservation, I don't know if you have to cancel it to look at the hotels available now, or if the "modify" button allows this.
You may have to call and ask someone how to do this since you already have a reservation in the system.

Good luck.

Yeah, you can go under that modify functionality and mess with things...as long as you don't hit save. 
I've been on that site and hitting F5 like a madwoman. Nothing yet but fingers crossed.
I appreicate the words of encouragement. :)

Bump :)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.