Have courtyard, looking for JW
Posted by jadony

Have a king room at the Courtyard Weds - Sun. Looking for a JW room so that my group can be together. Maybe someone happens to be in the reverse situation? Figure it's unlikely but thought I'd ask. 

Posted by gswest

If you get JW and don't need the Courtyard res, I'd definitely take it off your hands.

Posted by big12cowboys

Please put me down as second if you don't need the Courtyard.

Posted by rayken

I know you probably want the JW, but I didn't know if you were aware or not, the Courtyard is directly connected to the JW and they meet in the lobby by the JW skywalk... Your group won't be much closer together. They are practically the same building and there is really no point to switch.

Posted by jadony

Yeah, we stayed in the Courtyard last year and they are indeed practically the same building (as is the SpringHill and the Fairfield). That said, it would be easier for logistics if we were actually in the same hotel (for parking, lounge access, etc.). It's certainly not a bad situation to be in at the Courtyard, but the JW would be nicer especially given it's only a $20 or so price difference (plus parking is $15 higher I think).

Posted by rayken

Ah, okay, so you want the concierge lounge access, not to put your party in the same hotel, lol. 

Posted by jadony

Well, both would be nice. One group is there but no one would have lounge access, and they're paranoid about messing with names on reservations when they've been burned by it in the past. 

Posted by onelittlemoment

I possibly have a JW King being traded to me in the next several days. Would want to scope out all the options but that may be helpful to you... we will see :)

Posted by jadony

That would be amazing! Do let me know when you know more.

Posted by onelittlemoment

Also, this is the Courtyard Downtown, yes?
Not the Courtyard Capitol?

Posted by jadony

Yep, downtown - right next door to the JW.

Posted by mhoram

I have a JW king for Thurs-Sun that I'd be willing to trade. I haven't been able to get on the waitlist for that fourth night yet, though.

Posted by katyspray

@mhoram, I've got the Hilton for 5 nights Wed-Sun that I'd be willing to trade for the JW

Posted by mhoram katyspray

katyspray wrote:
@mhoram, I've got the Hilton for 5 nights Wed-Sun that I'd be willing to trade for the JW
I'm not particularly interested in moving farther away, thanks.

Posted by jadony

Unfortunately the Weds night is pretty critical and I wouldn't want to chance it. 

Posted by thunderw

I have a JW room to trade for a courtyard room but its out of block.  email me at [email protected] for details.  I am looking for the courtyard.  The JW room is wed-sun.

Posted by mhoram

I've secured the additional night at the JW. Are you still interested?

Posted by jadony mhoram

mhoram wrote:
I've secured the additional night at the JW. Are you still interested?
Can you shoot me an email at jadony[at]gmail.com to discuss?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.