ISO: Double/ Double at StayBridge Downtown
Posted by missbit (kattsunade)

Looking for a double/ double room at StayBridge Suites downtown. Preferably Wednesday through Monday. It'd be nice to have for some friends' first Gen Con but not absolutely needed, just really nice. Thanks! :)

Giving this a poke.

Giving this a bump again. :3

Still trying for this. <3

Giving another poke. Would also take a double/ double suite in Fairfield downtown or SpringHill Suites.

Posted by pathmage

I have a king/2 full suite at the staybridge for Monday/Monday that i'm looking for roommates on. My wife and I would like the king room for Saturday night beyond that I'd curl up in the kitchen. The rest of my group cancelled on me. Problem is it is out of block (don't know what the block rate was this year) so i'm looking to divide $3400 bill for the whole week.

I've got a full group so unfortunately that wouldn't work out for us, sorry. Hope you can find someone to room with you though!

Posted by pathmage

If I don't get a nibble on it and have to cancel my Gencon for the first time since 2004 should I drop you a line?

Posted by beckydress

Hi, I have an in-block king suite (king with sleeper sofa) at Comfort Suites (3-4 blocks away) from Wednesday through Sunday. I imagine it'd be pretty easy to extend it through Monday. With taxes, the four-night stay is $889.20. My group has an AirBnb, so we don't need it anymore. If you're interested, give me a shout!

Posted by kainesh

I am interested in that!  I have a lot of friends that would be happy to take it off your hands.

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r beckydress

beckyjohnsen wrote:
Hi, I have an in-block king suite (king with sleeper sofa) at Comfort Suites (3-4 blocks away) from Wednesday through Sunday. I imagine it'd be pretty easy to extend it through Monday. With taxes, the four-night stay is $889.20. My group has an AirBnb, so we don't need it anymore. If you're interested, give me a shout!
if Kainesh falls through I would definitely take it off your hands.

Posted by beckydress

Hey everyone, thanks for the interest. I'm going to wait for the OP to respond first, but if that doesn't pan out, I'll circle back!

Let me check with my group and I'll get back to you ASAP about it. :)

Posted by kainesh

I was able to grab a room from the housing page.  Thanks anyway!

Becky, if you can we are very interested in it!! I'm easier to get a hold of via e-mail at kat_kimbrell at yahoo dot com. (Stupid phishers making life hard.)

Posted by beckydress

That's great! I'll email the GenCon housing services to see what information they need, and I'll cc: you on the message.

Posted by dlwest72

If any more rooms downtown are available I am looking for a double / double room, much like missbit (kattsunade).

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.