Downtown Room Wanted by 34 Year Attendee
Posted by krocause

I am looking for any hotel down town within walking distance but would really be interested in a connected hotel, such as Westin, Hyatt, Marriott. Email me at [email protected] or call 847-489-6805

Posted by krocause

Posted by krocause

Posted by bushmaster

Bill,

I just check the portal and the Hilton has rooms.  3 blocks. 

Good luck

Posted by krocause krocause

[email protected] wrote:
I am still looking for any hotel down town within walking distance but would really be interested in a connected hotel, such as Westin, Hyatt, Marriott. Call or text me at 847-489-6805 email [email protected]

Posted by krocause

Bump

Posted by krocause

Ive got the three block, but looking for a connecred one please.

Posted by aehrlon

Krocause, if you get a connected one I'll gladly take the one you have 3 blocks out... could be a win/win saving you the $50 cancelation fee and getting my wife and I closer to the Con.  Best of luck in any case.

Posted by krocause aehrlon

aehrlon wrote:
Krocause, if you get a connected one I'll gladly take the one you have 3 blocks out... could be a win/win saving you the $50 cancelation fee and getting my wife and I closer to the Con.  Best of luck in any case.
I will certainly let you know

Posted by britbrit

What hotel exactly and how many beds? 

Posted by krocause britbrit

britbrit wrote:
What hotel exactly and how many beds? 
I have a room at Conrad $275 Delux with two beds and am looking for any connected hotel with 1 or two beds

Posted by dballing

Krocause: i just e-mailed you. :)

krocause wrote:
aehrlon wrote:
My room is available, please contact me ASAP so I can avoid my cancellation fee

krocause wrote:
krocause wrote:
aehrlon wrote:
My room is available, please contact me ASAP so I can avoid my cancellation fee
I am sorry, they had to cancel my room so I could not transfer as something went wrong but it should be available right now and I think there might be a hYatt regency one too

Posted by aehrlon

Man, they must have gotten grabbed up quick... or were divided up to those with Shoulder nights wait-listed.  I even called to double-check; no dice.  but thanks for posting!

Posted by vanidor

I am staying at the Clarion Hotel Indianapolis  If you get a room there I can give you a ride downtown each day.  I am staying from the 4-7  I may check in on the 3rd possibly.  Get in touch if you want. 

Posted by aehrlon

Vanidor, thanks for the kind offer but I was actually able to switch to a Dbl/Dbl room downtown @ the Sheraton Indianapolis City Center (4 Blocks away).  Actually, when I checked 5 min ago there was still a room there available (if you're interested).  I'm told that there's no $50 fee for switching your reservation to another room through the portal...

Posted by krocause

Well I got my room at the Hyatt!!!! Maybe looking for the Westin still...

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.