Group of 5 newbies looking for place
Posted by emilyythestrange

Hi, so this is going to be all of my group's first year. We didn't know about booking like immediatley and now realize we have no idea where we are supposed to stay that isn't far away. So thought I would put it out there if anyone has like two rooms with two double beds in them they don't need. Or maybe one two doubles room, and one with just one double? Preferably downtown.

Posted by britbrit

Keep an eye on the housing portal, am sure something will open up at some point. Good luck.

Posted by suburbaknght

I stayed at remote hotels that were quite far away for my first nine years.  It can be done.  You guys will still have a great time.

Posted by brotherbock

Get a cheap room where you can, spend the savings on Uber or parking, and go. You'll have a blast. And a downtown hotel will then just be something to look forward to.

But, keep an eye here. There are people all summer looking to get rid of rooms.

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

Been going 9 years stayed downtown 6 of them...never got an initial resevation. Spots always open up especially late June early july. Just keep checking back and rooming people is usually a good option.

Posted by onelittlemoment

I'm not sure if they still do but the Fountianview Inn is about 1.5 miles from the center and they had some double/double rooms available. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.