Room available - CANDLEWOOD SUITES INDIANAPOLIS CITY CENTRE
Posted by toddygee

Hi,

I am giving away an "in-block" reservation at Candlwood Suites Indianapolis City Centre (2.1 miles from convention center).  Current reservation is from the 3rd through the 7th, but I'm sure you can modify to add dates if you want.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking the reservation off my hands.

Thanks.

Todd

Posted by rickd35y

I am interested. please email me the details.

Rick

Please email me at my email above [email protected]

I think I am going to pass on it.  Really needing 2x double beds. 
Were aren't young enough to not care about sleeping on a sofa pullout bed any more!  :-)
Thanks though!

Rick

Posted by sycotik

As am i. Message me if anything falls through.

Posted by poodleskirts

Third In line if anything falls through please.

Posted by keppy

I guess I will be 4th.
email me at [email protected] if it is still out there.

Posted by toddygee

Sycotik, Poodlskirts, and Keppy,

I forgot to mention, that the room is a Single King Suite with Pullout Sofa.  Total cost for 4 nights is $828.36, including taxes.

Rick is currently in first position and checking with his traveling companions whether the sofabed will work for them.  Hold tight until that issue is resolved.

In the meantime, let me know if the room size / bed count / cost work for you.

Sycotik and Poodleskirts - I will need someway to get in touch with you, so continue to monitor this thread or post a phone/email address that I can use to reach you if necessary.

Thanks.

Todd

Posted by brotherbock

Well what the heck, slot me in at 5th :) Room specs are good for me.

Posted by toddygee

Ok Sycotik,

Rick passed on the room so it's yours if you want it.  Please respond with contact info so we can work out details.  (The PM function does not work on this site anymore.)

Todd

Posted by keppy

Those room specs will work great for my situation so if Sycotik and Poodleskirts do not think it will work let me know.

And thanks whatever the outcome.

Posted by poodleskirts

I should know later this morning if the situation works for me.  You can email me at [email protected], but I'll check in again after I know.  

Posted by poodleskirts

Okay, so it won't work for my situation.  Thanks though!

Posted by brotherbock

Welp...I just bagged an in-block Hilton Garden room just off the circle downtown through the Housing system (yay me), so I'll take my name off this list. :)

Posted by toddygee

Sorry guys, I just found out we might have more people joining our group and therefore might need this room afterall.

I'll repost here if those late additions don't materialize.

Sorry for the false start.

Todd

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.