Trading deluxe double/double (Sheraton City Centre) for smaller
Posted by azkiel

Hi,

I was able to book a deluxe double/double at SHERATON INDIANAPOLIS CITY CENTRE HOTEL for these dates and price:
USD 1,020.24 (taxes included)
Dates: Aug 3, 2016 - Aug 7, 2016 (Wed to Sun)

I'm looking for something cheaper but connected, number of beds is not important since I'm going by myself.

I'm really interested in these:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown (priority)
SpringHill Suites
Hampton Inn Downtown

Posted by braewe

Neither of those are the super connected ones, are they? Or just going for price? Because I'd recommend Hampton if you're by yourself. It isn't skywalk connected but it is super close and very convenient to about everything. Not that much, either. And no, I do not have it to trade, just was curious about your preferences. :)

Posted by azkiel

Good suggestion, I'll add it to my list! I was at Fairfield the last 2 years so I was going with what I knew, but Hampton looks nice also. Thanks!

Posted by brotherbock

So what is that per night, $255?

My gang has a King room at the Hilton Garden at the moment. Not closer, same distance, but $200 per night. I can talk to them about a trade if you're interested. I know we'd like the two beds, I can see if the price works. 

We'd also need it through till Monday, do you know if that's available? 

Posted by azkiel

Thanks for the offer, but I'll try to go for something cheaper!

Posted by honeywine23

if you find one outside of trade and need to get rid of the room you have, i really need a downtown room with double beds.  [email protected]

Posted by honeywine23

if you find one outside of trade and need to get rid of the room you have, i really need a downtown room with double beds.  [email protected]

Posted by brotherbock azkiel

azkiel wrote:
Thanks for the offer, but I'll try to go for something cheaper!

Not to say you shouldn't try, but there isn't a lot downtown that's cheaper than $200 per night. Good luck :)  Let me know if you're interested.

Posted by azkiel

*bump*

Posted by brotherbock

Not to be pushy, just letting you know I'm still looking for a trade if you don't find anything. Good luck :)

Posted by azkiel

@brotherbock What's the total price for Wed to Sun?

Posted by brotherbock

Wed-Sun would be $800. That doesn't include the taxes. If that stays at what the email listed of 17%, it would be $936 after taxes. That's honestly not as much of a difference as I originally though, I missed before that your number already had taxes calculated in. Still cheaper, but not a whole lot.

I've got it through Monday, but per their rules you could drop that date with no penalty. And ideally if we decide to swap, we'd like to make sure that Sunday night can be added first--have you waitlist and get the day and then swap.

So if you don't need the two beds, you are still saving some money. Enough for a good dinner for a few people, if not as much as I thought before. Just let me know :)

Posted by aehrlon

I'm interested for something closer even if it costs a bit more.  The reservation I was able to get is decent & inexpensive though not connected to the ICC; about a 15 min drive (10 miles) to the convention center... BUT only $119 per night.
Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat; 2 Double Beds @ Clarion Hotel & Conference Center-Indy Waterfront Pkwy    2930 Waterfront Parkway, West Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46214.  Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.