Want: Connected Fairfield, Springhill, Courtyard, 2 beds, Wed-Sun. Have: 2 non-connected downtown rooms.
Posted by maefly2

Our group is looking to get a 2 bed room in-block in one of the above hotels from Wed-Sun. We have 2 non-connected in-block downtown rooms we'd be willing to trade (either or both) if we can get something that matches what we're looking for. Both are Wed-Sun reservations.

First room is a Queen Studio (one bed, although I think there's a pull-out sofa) at Staybridge Suites - listed @ 3 blocks, south of CC beside the stadium. Second room is a double/double at Sheraton City Centre - listed @ 4 blocks away.

If there's someone willing to give up one of the above and walk a little more to get some extra sleeping space, let me know.

Posted by maefly2

Still looking, would probably be willing to take a Springhill or Courtyard king (looks like there's a sofa bed which would work well enough for somebody).

Posted by katyspray

I have a King bed at the Hilton Downtown and I am looking for a closer room like the Courtyard or the JW, but I might be able to do the Queen room if it's so close! 

Posted by missbit (kattsunade)

If you are looking to just get rid of the StayBridge, I'd be open for it so you guys don't have to eat any fees or anything.

Posted by aehrlon

Same here for the Sheraton City Center; I'd love to get closer than the 10 miles out we're at in the Clarion (West).

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.