Wanted: Omni; have Deluxe Double at Conrad
Posted by david campbell

Hi: I have a Deluxe Room with two double beds at the Conrad; three blocks out (but hampster tube connected). Currently booked for Tuesday through Sunday @ $275 a night.

However, I  REALLY prefer the Omni, so I thought I'd see if there was someone out there who prefers the Conrad or is looking for a larger room? I'll take a King, Double, or a broom closet at the Omni if need be. 

I'll keep an eye on this thread; or try my email at [email protected].

Thank you!

Dave

edit: types of rooms I'd like at the Omni. Any really!

Posted by david campbell

Almost to the third page; thought I'd try a little bump. Everything above still applies.

Thanks!

Posted by maximstrife

Would you be interested in a double (two double beds) at the Omni? My group is looking for a larger room.

Posted by david campbell

maximstrife; sure would, that would work perfectly! 

Shoot me an email at [email protected] today; and we can co-ordinate a call into Housing together and do a swap?

Posted by onelittlemoment

If you decide you don't want a double/double please let me know.
I have a King at the JW and am trying in vain to find a two-bed room. :)

Posted by david campbell

onelittlemoment: I'm really aiming for the Omni right now; but good luck on your search, hoping something opens up for you!

rest: This fell through with maximstrife; the person who has the room in their name wasn't ready to commit to a room swap, wants to keep their options open, so I'm still looking for a room at the Omni.

Lots of time before the con. Thanks!

Posted by dlwest72

I have a King at Hilton Downtown.  To trade or just take yours off you.

[email protected]

Posted by david campbell

Dlwest7: Sorry; holding out for an Omni. I'll just stay at the Conrad unless one pops up. Thanks for the bump though!

Dave

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r onelittlemoment

onelittlemoment wrote:
If you decide you don't want a double/double please let me know.
I have a King at the JW and am trying in vain to find a two-bed room. :)
@ onelittlemoment would a king and pull out sofa at the holiday Inn downtown work for you?

Posted by inazuma99

If you find someone offloading the room you want and just need to get rid of the double/double, I am interested.  I have a King at the Conrad, now, but have a friend or two joining and an extra bed would be preferable to the floor!

Posted by david campbell

Time for a bump; still have a deluxe double/double at the Conrad, $275 a night. My group added two more folks so I'm looking for another double; if someone wants a little more space the Conrad will have it.

Really angling for the Omni; wouldn't say no to the Westin either. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.