WANT: Have King at Hyatt, Wanting DBl DBL
Posted by britbrit

Would like a DBL at any hotel that is connected or no less then two blocks from the convention center. Have a Hyatt Standard king to trade @ 217 a night.

Posted by britbrit

Bump

Posted by britbrit

Bump

Posted by britbrit

Bump

Posted by krocause

I have a room two beds at conrad three blocks away 275 a night. [email protected]

Posted by krocause

Me again, its a delux room

Posted by britbrit

Bump

Posted by aehrlon

Have a Dbl/Dbl @ the Sheraton (4 blocks North) for $218 a night (4 nights).  If you need the extra beds; cost is about the same & the 4 blocks away it is are the 4 narrow sides toward the north, one long block to the east.

Posted by britbrit

Sorry, I am looking for a hotel that is no more then two blocks away from the convention center. I just got rid of a Sheraton room for this Hyatt room. Thank you though. 

Posted by aehrlon

NP & good luck!  This far in advance it's likely that all of us will be able to trade for what we want/need (here's hoping).

Posted by britbrit

bump

Posted by jesseh973

I have a King single bed looking to trade for a double bed room for all four nights. 

I believe it's three blocks away from the convention center town down. 

Posted by jesseh973 aehrlon

aehrlon wrote:
Have a Dbl/Dbl @ the Sheraton (4 blocks North) for $218 a night (4 nights).  If you need the extra beds; cost is about the same & the 4 blocks away it is are the 4 narrow sides toward the north, one long block to the east.

Are you looking to trade or just give away

Posted by jesseh973 aehrlon

aehrlon wrote:@aehrlon

Bump

You trading your room or just giving it away? We have a single king but got two more people coming and need a double. 

NP & good luck!  This far in advance it's likely that all of us will be able to trade for what we want/need (here's hoping).

Posted by britbrit

Posted by britbrit

Posted by britbrit

Posted by canine10

I have 2 room king suite in bloc at the Marriott downtown.  Sleeps 4, cost is $434/night.  I don't need the extra space anymore.

Posted by britbrit

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.