WANT: Have King at Hilton Downtown, Looking for Hyatt or connected Hotel
Posted by katyspray

Hey Guys, I have a King at the Hilton Downtown (5 blocks), and I am looking to trade for a connected hotel, prefer JW or Hyatt. 

There are only 2 of us, so any room is considered. 

Posted by katyspray

Bump

Posted by aehrlon

If you get that connected room from Romero will you be transferring this to someone else?  If I don't already have one closer, I'd be interested...

Posted by katyspray

Absolutely! After I saw your reply to Romeo, I started a list of interested parties and you are at the top! 

Posted by aehrlon

Sweet; my wife and I are still currently in a room 10 miles out.  Hope you were the one who got the connected room from him.  Please get ahold of me anytime  rreno68 at outlook dot com.

Posted by katyspray

it wasn't me, :( but we'll get there and so will you!

Posted by aehrlon

Getting very frustrated; got all the way to the final confirmation step on a Dbl/Dbl Sheraton room (4 blocks away) only to get a message that it's gone.  Crap!  Katyspray, hope you're right about getting some better rooms.  Currently 10 miles out; too far...
Edit: was actually able to go back and get the room after all!  So Patience does pay off... now to see if I can trade this Double/Double for a connected room... we'll see how that goes.

Posted by katyspray

Good Luck, Aerlhon! I look forward to seeing you there! 

Posted by katyspray

Bumpity

Posted by katyspray

Bump for fresh eyes! 

Posted by katyspray

Bump for fresh eyes! 

Posted by katyspray

Bump

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.