Looking for downtown suite for 6
Posted by jessant

I know it is a shot in the dark, but does anyone need to unload a downtown suite that can hold 6? We've traditionally had a room at the Hilton Inn downtown that has worked perfectly for our group's needs. Please contact me if you are looking to unload a room to avoid paying the fees. Many thanks for your consideration!

Posted by pathmage

I have a room at the Staybridge, it will depend on the configuration of your six. It has a room with a king and a room with two double beds, then living room and kitchen space.

Posted by missbit (kattsunade)

If jessant doesn't need it I may be interested in it.

Posted by kerwin1970

Is the room in block?  What's the pricing?

Posted by jessant

Ugh! Sorry I haven't responded until now. I've been busy with family stuff (life's been a bit hectic). Thanks for responding to my post. Where is the staybridge located, and what is the price per night of the room? I will need to check with my group to see if this is something we can afford. I appreciate it!

Jess

Posted by pathmage

The nightly room price is high, as it is out of block. The Staybridge has the best location of all the hotels in my opinion because it is close to a real live normal prices non gougy convenience store near Lucas Oil Statium (which will be part of the con this year, so I don't know if it will be a vaild entrance to Gencon but it might be). https://goo.gl/maps/QcLwMbr5EuR2 The price is out of block and it is for monday/monday, so the total comes to 3,321.63. Understandably a problem. Parking would be additional as well. If these facts don't daunt you let me know.

Posted by jessant

Appreciate the offer, but that's way out of our price range. Best of luck finding someone with whom that fits a bit better. Happy gaming :)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.