Have: King at JW, Need: Two Bed Room Downtown
Posted by onelittlemoment

Pretty much what the title says...

I had an double/double airport room but I cancelled it when I got a King room at the JW Marriott.

I am now looking to trade the JW King room for any two bed *or* one bed with pull out sofa room downtown/connected.

Please let me know if you have something that may work. :)

Thank you!

Posted by bigdm

I have a dbl/dbl at the Sheraton City Centre. It is 4 blocks from the convention center. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Posted by krocause

I have a room, two beds at conrad,  three blocks away, 275 a night.

email me [email protected]

Posted by krocause

Its a delux room

We really want to stay within the connected hotel network.
But I will keep it in mind. :)

Posted by drumline3469

Just FYI, the Conrad is connected. At least it's marked as such on the housing portal.

Posted by canine10 onelittlemoment

onelittlemoment wrote:
I had an double/double airport room but I cancelled it when I got a King room at the JW Marriott.
I am now looking to trade the JW King room for any two bed *or* one bed with pull out sofa room downtown/connected.
Thank you!
I have a king suite at the Downtown Marriot.  It's a two room suite.  The bedroom is connected to the other room through french doors.  The room description says it sleeps 4.  Thanks.

Posted by onelittlemoment canine10

canine10 wrote:
onelittlemoment wrote:
Thank you!
I have a king suite at the Downtown Marriot.  It's a two room suite.  The bedroom is connected to the other room through french doors.  The room description says it sleeps 4.  Thanks.

May I ask the specs and pricing for that room please, canine10?

Posted by canine10 onelittlemoment

onelittlemoment wrote:
canine10 wrote:
onelittlemoment wrote:
Thank you!

May I ask the specs and pricing for that room please, canine10?
The cost is $434.00/night.  I am not sure if all services are as described on the Downtown Marriot website.  Here is all the information I could get from the Gencon Housing website and the downtown Marriot website.

Description from Gencon website; 
Spacious guest room with an additional sitting area which is separated from the bedroom by French doors. Bed room contains a comfortable king size bed.

-LUXURIOUS DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS SUITES- 
The Marriott Suites at our hotel near the Indianapolis Airport are among the most impressive upscale suites in Indianapolis, offering a wide range of pampering amenities. Enjoy access to complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages at the Concierge Lounge, rest on the plush bedding and stay productive with the efficient work space in each luxury Indianapolis suite.

Let me now if you have any more questions.

$434 a night is a bit too rich for my blood. If it slept six then I would be all over it...

Thanks though. 

Weekly Bump :)

Weekly bump :]

Posted by rayken

Hey,

I want the JW, but I have a unique situation.

I booked a King room with a Sofa Bed (They should also allow a rollaway bed),  with my Marriott points at the Fairfield. It's part of the JW Marriott and Courtyard.

Email me at [email protected]

Posted by drumline3469

Did you find a suitable trade? You offered me a teade a while back for my Deluxe Double @ Conrad downtown and wanted to take you up on it if you were still looking to trade.

I am no longer looking.

Thank you.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.