Looking for a downtown hotel...
Posted by ticktack

Hey there, I was completely shut out of downtown in the hotel lottery, haven't had much luck looking since.   If anyone's looking to give away a downtown reservation (preferably attached, but a few blocks away would be acceptable) then please let me know!

Would prefer a double, but a single is better than nothing at this point.  Thanks!

Posted by ticktack

I'm still looking, anything within walking distance is acceptable, we won't have a car during the con, and our events usually run late at night, so we really need to be downtown somewhere if we're going to make the trip.  Anyone have anything they're getting rid of?

Posted by ticktack

I don't suppose anyone has anything they're looking to give away?  Last bump, will probably just be refunding the badge if we can't get something within a few blocks soon.  Yes, I've been checking the housing site daily.

Posted by nikki

I wouldn't give up just yet.  People say that rooms become available in mid-June and July as people have to give them up or pay for one night's fee.

Posted by ticktack

Well, the whole issue was that I needed to have something set in stone before the badge refund date, which is in a couple weeks.  Didn't want to have a chance of being out $100 with no room.

Luckily, I managed to snag a room at the Fairfield today for a few of the days, so it looks like the trip is still on.  Just hoping that automated wish list comes through for the rest of the trip.

Posted by san_fan_49

Just saw a room available at the JW which is a block away, but it is almost $1200 a night.

I am at a hotel 11 miles away, but paying $476 for the entire stay, so I will gladly pay for a taxi or something.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.