Heads up!
Posted by shanew

I am not sure how long it takes, but I just changed my reservation from the Sherton (4 Blocks) to the Omni, so I would expect there to be a deluxe dbl/sbl at the Seraton opening up soon.

Posted by aehrlon

As of right now this room IS still available; 4 short blocks from the ICC; hope someone who needs it gets it.

Posted by vhoghul

Not Available now... 

Posted by aehrlon

Well if it was gone it's back; Wed through Sunday; a Deluxe Dbl/Dbl for $218 per night is available right now on the housing portal...

Posted by brianvanle

Not there anymore.

Posted by aehrlon

Not sure where you guys are looking but there IS still a room available at the Sheraton, 4 Blocks from the Convention; see linked screen-shot from a few minutes ago...

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

Aehrlon, just matched you criteria exactly and does not show. Unsure if someone may have grabbed it already.

Posted by aehrlon

Hmm, not sure why that is; I just checked again & the Sheraton City Center room still shows as available to me, all 5 days Wed through Sunday.  Maybe contact or call Q-Rooms if one of you wants it:
[email protected]

317-688-1323

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

Do you have a room at sheraton?

Posted by aehrlon

As it happens, I do have a room booked there actually...  that shouldn't affect what I'm seeing as available, should it?  I didn't think it worked that way... and apologies if I'm incorrect.   Looking on the Housing Portal page, I see a room available (such as I can right now)  I'm able to select it, choose which nights; it has nights Pre-selected in Green no matter which hotel I choose (has to be 3 or more AND include Saturday) Then click on SELECT.

Posted by nikki

Unfortunately, if you have a room booked at a hotel, it does show up when you are looking in the portal.  This has caused a ton of confusion until people finally figured it out.

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

Nikki, yes that is what I read in anot her thread I believe.

Posted by aehrlon

Ye Gads, they should sticky that in ALL CAPS at the TOP of these Forums... very sorry if I gave anyone false hope... I assumed that there was an additional room at the hotel... seriously, it will even let me modify my reservation to get it.  Q-Rooms/Gen Con: please fix this glitch!!

Posted by nikki

You get points for using "Ye Gads" in a sentence.

Posted by marimaccadmin

It's not a glitch; it's showing you all rooms available to you should you modify your reservation, and technically that room since you booked it is still available to you.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.