Have Candlewood Suites, would like anything closer
Posted by ladyisla

I have a One Bedroom King Suite with Pull Sofa at Candlewood Suites, 2.1 Miles from the convention center, I would love anything closer, any type of room.  If it's out-of-block I will need to check on price, since it may or may not be out-of-budget.  I realize Candlewood is still considered "downtown" (at least the housing lottery called it downtown) but it isn't exactly walking distance.  Anyone who wouldn't mind a bit of a ride in who has a room that's closer?  You can email me at ladyisla (at) gmail (dot) com.

Posted by ladyisla

Bumping for new eyes? (sorry)

Posted by ladyisla

Bumping for new eyes? (sorry)

Posted by drumline3469

I'm talking to my group. We may be interested. We have a Deluxe Double Double at the Conrad for 275 a night. It's not connected, but it's across the street from an entrance to the tubes. Let me know if you're interested and I'll confirm with my group.

Posted by nscott

Unless there is repair/renovation work going on, the Conrad is as connected as the Embassy Suites. Go out into the Arts Garden, through the hyatt, and your on your way to the convention center!

Posted by ladyisla

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner; my group found a room closer--there are some left at the Crowne Plaza!

Posted by ladyisla

Please close this thread, I need to open a new one. :-p

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.